Book Of Life Personalized Rosewood Desk Clock
Enlarge Image
Book Of Life Personalized Rosewood Desk ClockBook Of Life Personalized Rosewood Desk Clock
Product ID:
JDS-T140
Availability:
Usually Ships The Next Business Day
Reviews
Price:
$94.00
Qty: -+

Engraving Instructions:

Engraving Font :
Add to Favorites Replacement & Satisfaction Guarantee
All purchases from Executive Gift Shoppe are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we're willing to go to great lengths to ensure that you are! ... Read Full Text
FEATURES/SPECS
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Open up a timeless new story with this Book of Life desk clock. The "Book" is made of rich piano finish rosewood. On the right side, it holds a beautiful quartz clock. The clock features a gold bezel, two tone dial with black roman numerals, black hour and minute hands and a gold seconds hand. The left side of the book design has a classic black finish plate that can be laser engraved with your unique message free of charge. This personalized desk clock is an ideal gift for wedding, anniversaries and milestone birthdays. The recipient is sure to display it proudly and think fondly of you every time they look at it.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• Piano finish rubber wood book design desk clock with gold bezel
  • Two tone dial with black roman numerals, black hour & minute hands & gold seconds hand
  • Quartz, battery operated movement (AA Battery included)
  • Free personalization
  • Dimensions: 5 1/4" x 4 1/2"
  • Packaged in a gift box

PERSONALIZATION INSTRUCTIONS

• Free engraving
  • Check the box above to enter and preview your personalization
  • You'll be able to enter your engraving, preview it and edit it
  • Engraving does not slow order processing time, your order will still ship the next business day.

LOGO ENGRAVING INSTRUCTIONS

• There is a five piece minimum order for adding your logo to a product
  • If you are ordering five ore more, you would just place your order but under engraving put the word ***LOGO***
  • Then reply to your order confirmation email with your logo and we'll put together a proof for your approval or editing and email it back to you

SHIPPING INFORMATION

• Free first class mail shipping within the USA for orders over $25. First class mail shipping is $2.50 for orders under $25.
  • We also offer Priority Mail, UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air and UPS Next Day Air shipping. Use the shipping calculator to calculate your delivery times and shipping rates for these methods.
  • We ship internationally using USPS International Air Mail and UPS Standard to Canada. Use the shipping calculator to calculate your delivery times and shipping rates for these methods.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

• We guarantee that you or the person you're buying a gift for will be completely, unconditionally thrilled with your purchase. If not, we'll replace it free of charge, even if its personalized.
  • Read our full guarantee here: Satisfaction & Performance Guarantee
CUSTOMER Q&A
7 Questions & 7 Answers
William Cowan
from Atlanta Georgia asked:
November 3, 2020
How do you install the battery?
1 Answer
You'll need to pull the clock out of the wood base to access the battery compartment behind the clock.
Submitted by: Pete Ekizian on November 4, 2020

Connie Stewart
from Avalon, California asked:
March 20, 2019
How do I put the battery in for the clock?
1 Answer
The clock comes out of the base, you can use the included suction cup to remove it. Once its removed from the base, you can easily access the battery compartment in back.
Submitted by: Customer Service on March 21, 2019

Jeff
from Missouri asked:
May 25, 2016
How do you set the time?
1 Answer
You'll need to pull the clock out of the wood base and you'll be able to access the back of it. You can set the time using controls on the back.
Submitted by: Customer Service on May 26, 2016

Katrina
from Washington, DC asked:
May 20, 2015
Where do you place the logo? I would like the writing to go at the top and bottom and logo in the middle. Can I ask for this somehow?
1 Answer
Yes, you can. Just let us know how you would like it set up in the comments section of our checkout page. We'll email you a proof before for your approval or change requests. Please make sure the logo is black and white only, without any grey or color. Thank you!
Submitted by: Customer Service on May 21, 2015

Sam Bartholomew
from Corvallis, OR asked:
May 6, 2015
Can you guys put a logo on the front side (lid)? We would personalize the plate of course with verbage but would like to put a logo on the lid if possible and what would that cost?
1 Answer
We could add a plate to the lid with a logo on it. If that would work, there would be no additional cost. If you' like to do that, let us know and we'll let you know how to proceed. Thanks!
Submitted by: Customer Service on May 7, 2015

Bob
from Melbourne, Fl. asked:
March 16, 2015
How do I space between what I'm writing to personalize it?
1 Answer
If you go to the line where you'd like the space and hit the spacebar on your keyboard a couple of times, that should create a space for that line for you. Please let us know if this does not work.
Submitted by: Customer Service on March 17, 2015

April 30, 2013
What type of wood is this and what is the weight of the item?
1 Answer
This clock is made of piano finish wood veneer, a combination of several types of woods. This weight is 1 1/2 pounds.
Submitted by: on April 30, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEWS
Ratings Snapshot
5 Star
100% (26)
4 Star
0% (0)
3 Star
0% (0)
2 Star
0% (0)
1 Star
0% (0)
100%
of Reviewers
Recommend
Great customer service!
By John
from Tooele Utah
on November 25, 2022
Verified Buyer
Bought as a Christmas gift of we haven't even put a battery in the clock---we are assuming it will work.
The engraving didn't turn out quite the way we wanted. We called and spoke to customer service and they were extremely helpful making our desired corrections the very day we called. The shipment was done quickly and we couldn't be more pleased.
We purchased an engraved pocket watch last Christmas and it was perfect.
Pros
  • Great customer service. Easy to get telephone response---no recordings or phone tree.
Cons
  • No cons.
Exactly what I ordered
By Michelle
from Wisconsin
on October 10, 2022
Verified Buyer
This is exactly what I wanted, The etching/engraving was perfect. It arrived in a timely manner and was packaged well. I will defiantly purchase more items from company when needed. The website was very user friendly.
Gift for my staff
By Dzifa
from VA
on February 19, 2021
Verified Buyer
It was a perfect gift for my staff. The gift was delivered in a timely manner and my staff loved it
Greg Product Great service
By Greg E.
from Riverside CA
on January 27, 2021
Verified Buyer
I bought this product as a gift for friend retiring. I loved it and so did he. Great quality - professional elegance, engraving was perfect. Good price, and timely delivery; terrific service. Definitely recommend this product and company.
Stunning
By Amanda
from Rhode Island
on December 22, 2020
Verified Buyer
This clock is stunning. The wood and inscription are beautiful. Will definitely recommend.
Great gift
By D B.
from Ohio
on November 21, 2020
Verified Buyer
I purchased this item as a retirement gift. I was very pleased with the craftsmanship. The ordering process was easy and the delivery time was quick. I will be using them again for future purchases. Great work!
Very nice gift for the price!
By Steve
from Minneapolis
on May 27, 2020
Verified Buyer
Pleasantly surprised by the quality for the price! Shipped very quickly. Thank you!
Looks very expensive
By Cici
from Washington, DC
on April 3, 2020
Verified Buyer
We have used this clock twice. We inscribed it with the Chairperson’s name and their terms of service plus a sentiment. It is a lovely walnut colored case and the brass clock and plaque on it looks great together. Altogether this is a terrific item to give following a board leader’s term of service.

Thank you.
Folding desk clock
By Susan
from Houston, Texas
on March 16, 2020
Verified Buyer
The clock turned out so nicely, It has a very high gloss finish. The recipient was thrilled and stated it was a special keepsake, especially with the personal inscription. I highly recommend the clock if you are looking for a statement gift.
We weren’t sure what the little suction cup, that was included in the box, was for.
Cons
  • I wish the clock itself was a little larger because the Roman numerals were a little difficult to read on numbers V and VI.
Much Nicer Than Expected!
By SiobahnP
from NY
on June 30, 2019
Verified Buyer
We were on a time crunch to secure a retirement gift for an employee who suddenly retired. We couldn't find anything within the budget that still looked decent that would ship timely until we stumbled upon this.. Definitely appreciated the quality -- very nice satiny finish rosewood and well executed engraving. Best of all, it arrived very quickly and in plenty of time for his send off.
Pros
  • Quick turnaround. Nice quality wood. Good selection of fonts and sizes to use for personalization.
Cons
  • Battery location was a little hard to find.
Lovely Product. Great Service!
By Marlene G.
from Connecticut (CT)
on May 31, 2019
Verified Buyer
When the clock arrived, I was extremely happy with its appearance. The rosewood is lovely, the finish is beautiful, and the inscription is nicely done. The item has not yet been gifted, but assuming that the clock works well, it will be a fine gift. I should add that the company was helpful when I called with a question before ordering, and the way the clock was wrapped and packaged made it obvious that they take pride in assuring that the item doesn't get damaged in shipping. Based on this experience, I would definitely recommend this company.
Beautiful gift
By Sharon
from Richmond va
on April 25, 2019
Verified Buyer
Beautiful personalized gift
General recommendation
By Ashrafi
from Tuscaloosa
on March 15, 2019
Verified Buyer
I will definitely recommend this gift shop
for its promptness, professionalism and perfection.

Loved This Product!!!
By Sue L.
from Yorktown Heights, NY
on November 24, 2018
Verified Buyer
Product was a gift for my son. It is truly lovely, amazing quality & it arrived in such a timely fashion. It is a beautiful piece for his desk at work!
Beautiful!
By Nell
from NJ
on September 28, 2018
Verified Buyer
Love it.
Easy to use and nice looking
By Melissa
from Oceanside, CA
on April 14, 2018
I choose this product because I could preview the engraving design including the company logo. It arrived quickly and engraving looks great.
Pros
  • appears the way it looks online
Cons
  • I would prefer options on the clock face. I am not fond of roman numerals.
OMG...TRUE SUPERIOR QUALITY & WORKMANSHIP
By Lincoln
from Woodbridge, VA
on February 9, 2018
Verified Buyer
Without question and under no uncertain terms, whoever designed this product is a genius. This product is elegant with a superior grand piano finish worthy to presented to The Queen of England. The laser engravement is done with extreme precision. It is not a prevarication to state that this is an amazing eye catching product at more than a reasonable price. This product is extremely indicative of the superior quality products sold at Executive Gifts.
Pros
  • An extremely superior product coupled with a more than reasonable cost and delivered very quickly.
Cons
  • Absolutely none!
A handsome clock
By Chull
from Pittsburgh, PA
on November 6, 2017
Verified Buyer
I was somewhat surprised and very pleased to find out that the actual product looks a lot better than the one pictured on the webpage in terms of its richness in color and the shiny piano finish treatment of the rosewood base for the clock. I ordered this one for my sister’s 70th birthday. The message I requested to be placed on the left side black finish panel is presented with laser engraved fonts styled and gilded with shiny gold. It adds an extra charm to the clock and displays its attractiveness. The suction cup included in the package is to be used to remove the clock from the wood base safely for the battery installment.
Better than I expected
By Elaine
from Milton, Fl
on September 25, 2017
Verified Buyer
This is a beautiful gift , I ordered this for a co worker that is retiring after 37 years. This gift allowed me to put in all I wanted to say.
Personalized Desk Clock
By Ruth
from Downers Grove, IL
on May 4, 2017
Verified Buyer
This item was ordered for the 90th birthday of a very successful businessman. It was a big hit. The product was very good quality and arrived timely. Would definitely order again.
Classic Beauty
By Janice T.
from New Jersey
on March 18, 2017
Ordered this gift, to present from our professional association, in celebration of a colleague receiving their EdD. It exceeded expectation in quality and the sales rep was wonderful in guiding the engraving.
Great gift!
By Suzanne
from DC
on December 23, 2016
Verified Buyer
This is definitely a nice item and great quality. The customer service was friendly and helpful. Shipping was incredibly fast! A heads up though, if you want a logo on the outside they require a minimum order. A previous reviewer received a response that adding a logo was no big deal but, when I requested it I was alerted to a minimum of five pieces had to be ordered. Makes sense, but still a bummer.
Pros
  • Great quality
  • Fast shipping
  • Great gift
Great gifts for my clients
By George
from Massachusetts
on December 2, 2016
Verified Buyer
High quality book clock. My clients love them
Just what we wanted
By Rick
from Davis, California
on March 26, 2016
Verified Buyer
Good quality, good price, very quick delivery.
Love it
By Anita
from Perth. West Australia
on August 25, 2015
Thank you for replacing my item so quickly. The packaging on the 2nd item was much better. I look forward to giving my husband his gift now.
Pros
  • Prompt service on all levels
Beautiful clock
By Katrina
from Arlington, VA
on June 13, 2015
Verified Buyer
Very nice gift, beautiful clock. Couldn't be more pleased with the result.